Thursday, May 1, 2008

May 01: Ode to the George Foreman

A week ago I mentioned baby-proofing the house due to the dogs. Looks like I slacked off and D.D.D just had to get the spotlight this time.

Imagine to my surprise when I returned home from work. (Sound familiar? lol)
When I walk in the door and see my much prized George Foreman grill in the middle of the living room floor. Prized for way the grill can cook most foods in 7 to 10 minutes. The easy cleaning non-stick surface and the efficient use of energy.



I used it the night before to "grill" some pork for a burrito. My mistake was forgetting to wash and put it away.

This time it was the Dang Dirty Dog. He's the only one that's able to jump up onto the counter. Looks like he jumped on the counter and pushed the grill to the floor... dragged it to the living room and proceeded to clean the grill for me. lol!

The half of the handle to the upper cooking plate broke off from the drop. No noticeable teeth marks on the little bits. I'm glad that most of the little bits could account for. I wouldn't want a piece to be stuck in the dog... unless I jammed it into him myself. lol.


The grill probably still works. I should just plug it in to see if it still works, but right now I'm just po'd.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So happy to see you still are able to keep your sense of humor.

Wonder what escapade they will be up to next... I know I'll be sure to tune in...

Eat4Fun said...

I shudder at the thought of what they'll do next. Oh, the stories I can tell.

I'm still thinking of tying weights to DDD. However, I think it'll make him more muscular where he'll be able to jump even higher.

:-)