Here's a simple recipe that can be done quickly with what veggies you want. It's something that can be thrown together.
Tuna Noodle Casserole
8 oz Elbow Macaroni - aiming for 4 servings
10.5 oz can Cream of Mushroom Soup
7 oz can of Albacore Tuna, drained and mashed
1/2 Onion, chopped
1 Stalk Celery, chopped
1 Stalk Broccoli, peeled and chopped... Using every bit while the florets were steamed as a side dish.
3/4 C Frozen Peas... I would added more if I had more.
1/2 C milk
1/2 C Sharp Cheddar, shredded
1 T Pimento... Added for color. I would have used carrots. I didn't find any.
1 T Butter
1) Cook the macaroni per instructions... toss in the frozen peas for the last minute.
2) While the mac is boiling, saute fresh veggies.
3) Add the cream of mushroom soup and milk to the veggies. Add Tuna and break up the chunks.
4) Drain the pasta and add to the soup mixture. (You can eat at this point, but being a guy I have to use another dish. lol )
5) Pour into a 8 x 8 baking dish and top with cheese... Bake 350 F until cheese melted.
A very simple dish that turned out nicely.
Use any veggies you like.